Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Calcb,Calcb_imp said:This is great to see. I have a Ural now and it’s fun but the 65 mph cruising speeed makes t too slow to really take on long trips.
Hey Dan, yes ... I'm still running with the stock suspension. Haven't noticed any major performance issues, but do have a suspension upgrade on my ever-growing wishlist! It will probably be a rare occurrence for me to have a passenger on the back. Do you have a sidecar on your CB1100?4 Paws_imp said:Mark, are you still running with stock suspension (I hope not!). I had a wakeup call the first time I rode with my wife on the back and my dogs in the sidecar.
The person I ended up working with, Jeff Favorite at Ted Porters Beemer Shop (Jeff@beemershop.com),is worth asking for some ideas; he and I talked about CB1100 improvements after I followed his recommendations for my rig. His CB suggestions are on my short list for when I have money to burn.
I see Rudi has a riding friend nowdeltamark_imp said:Testing a different CB1100 Sidecar formula: K9 X 2
..name please
I see Rudi has a riding friend nowpeterbaron_imp said:I see Rudi has a riding friend nowdeltamark_imp said:Testing a different CB1100 Sidecar formula: K9 X 2
..name please
..and I think , Rudi should get M1 as a co-rider
pb
..name please

Thanks Peter. Your fur babies are cute as heck! I don't know what it is about Dachshunds, but they seem to be really cool dogs!peterbaron_imp said:Sorry to hear about Newfoundlander..
I always have Dachshunds in my life... and Bella is my/our 9th...
Maybe will take her for a ride one day but first have to make a special cage for her:huh:
...so now Rudi, Lana ++++ are not alone
pb
Thank you Paulw. Yes, it's really a tough thing that our pets' span is often so short. Wow, three newfies! Spectacular! This was our first and I think they are a wonderful breed.paulw_imp said:My condolences on the lost of your Newfie. We have three of them here and they are getting up in age. I dread ever having one of them die or us having to make the decision to send them to the rainbow bridge.


Thanks Dan! My packing worked well enough, but because of the way weight can affect the balance of the rig, I've been advised to try and keep weight off of the rear of the sidecar in the future. Unfortunately, I can't add saddlebags because one of the sidecar mounting struts on the right side is totally in the way. If I could somehow get around that, my weight distribution issue would be resolved. May have to look into trying to pack more stuff on the sidecar frame between the bike and the tub.4 Paws_imp said:Dog makes the rig look good, even with you in it. How’d the packing work out?
Glad Rudi enjoyed his trip. More I ride the CB the more I think it’d make an excellent tug.
Think about some suspension upgrades.
Thanks Rboe. I will keep my eyes open for such a shirt.Rboe_imp said:We bought a cool shirt for our dog. I forget the brand, but you wet it up, buckle it on the puppy and it keeps them a lot cooler. Depending up on the air flow, humidity etc. the frequency of reapplying water will vary.
