Banned_imp
Been there
I can understand why we didn't get both models here in Canada, small market and all but I don't understand why the US is getting neither?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There is a dealer here that sells them. THE MSRP is just under $10,000 Canadian.peterbaron_imp said:Nortoon_imp said:Banned_imp said:I can't stop looking at the RS, I'm going to the Honda shop later this week to see if they are getting one in. I suspect they will as they are the largest dealer on the east coast.
The only problem is I don't think I will be able to handle the extra forward lean to the bars after my latest back surgery.
I was just looking at the Aprilia Shiver 900 for my next bike - I'm getting out of the off road scene (selling my dirt bike and jeep in the spring) and that should open up some space for another street bike.
I may have to reconsider.![]()
Nice looking machine. 94 horsepower and only a 481 pound curb weight.![]()
Nice looking machine. 94 horsepower and only a 481 pound curb weight.
If you both love it = buy it!!!!!:clap:.....
Good luck:exclamation:
pb
And will be going strong...forever..:angel:Houtman_imp said:And still is going strong !!!
:hello: Nortoon,Nortoon_imp said:Honda Canada shows the RS Fuel tank holds 16.8 liters.
So why do they show 14.6 liters for the 2017 EX fuel tank.
I am sure Honda did not make two different tanks.