hb9400_imp said:
Don't bring that here, don't need to be tempted
toooo late, RS is already North of your border

I am going to my Honda dealer on Monday.....
pb
Guth_imp said:
Guth,
Move to Canada and you can get your RS now!!!
Good one.

I'll give the RS a pass, but I definitely wouldn't mind living in BC — awesome steelhead fishing up there and the scenery looks amazing.
[/QUOTE] Guth,
Move to Canada and you can get your RS now!!!
Good one.

I'll give the RS a pass, but I definitely wouldn't mind living in BC — awesome steelhead fishing up there and the scenery looks amazing.
[/QUOTE]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
BC would definitely be a smart move with its beautiful landscape and fishing imperium for the most finesse fishing man ...but you would only be on the northern side of state Washington, versus present southern....
I you lived in Ontario, we both would go to Ohio and visit Ferret, only 450 miles away..
I already have his permanent address:

Mr. Mickey F
2014 CBdeLux ST- reet
Ferrettown, Ohio
sorry no ZIP
He would be very delighted to see his boss in person...meanwhile, I would sneak into his garage to confirm that his bike is cleaner than Cormanus, as he advertises....
Hope to be still alive after Ferret reads this post:huh:

pb
ops, almost forgot ...they are taking down payment for RS, Ontario only, with limited space on dealer list..should I write your name down Sir ???
lol..lol..lol...