CB1100 Rolling Shots and Detail Pics

x(why)z_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
One of my students is trying to build his commercial portfolio so he asked me if he could take some pictures of my bike.

c235ca8a0d1734dd88ac946ffd74624e.jpg

0bdd3ade9d89493996cc19c9e9b27880.jpg

4e570804a723484a17cd3b3d8ac24eca.jpg

70e6555bf37d495b770fbad6493f4583.jpg

43ee4dd89eaf3f081cea76bd8214490f.jpg

0808deb90d815f63f0a24e7925b714bd.jpg

19d6b509e25ffc36875a04494c3bcc92.jpg

6ffe94f6defda4d895a24882db18acb4.jpg

fcf7fcbc2fddf4752cf47064da895642.jpg
 
Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
The student does good work
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!
 
I was thinking the cat would get pretty hot. Like the look though. I went with Jet-Hot.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
I was thinking the cat would get pretty hot. Like the look though. I went with Jet-Hot.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Indeed it did. I think I'll unwrap the header this weekend when I'm working on some other stuff.

cookiemech_imp said:
Nicely composed photos! Your student would seem to have a good eye for photography.
Thank you! He does have a good eye. He's a great video editor, too.

Houtman_imp said:
Love those pictures , student does great job !
I like his work a lot. He's improved massively.

Banned_imp said:
Strangely enough my favorite shot is the sun peaking through the rotors.
I like it, too. Especially the glimpse of the drill hole on the backmost rotor.

These were done at 35mph at dusk with him in the passenger side of a moving camera car.
 
x(why)z_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mentioned lower bars. What bars did you get?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
ducatistam1000s_imp said:
x(why)z_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mentioned lower bars. What bars did you get?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.

Thanks!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mentioned lower bars. What bars did you get?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a Renthal 758.... I think. I can look tomorrow and get you some specifics. I like it far better. Way more comfortable for me personally.
 
Back
Top