x(why)z_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
One of my students is trying to build his commercial portfolio so he asked me if he could take some pictures of my bike.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.Retsel_imp said:Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Indeed it did. I think I'll unwrap the header this weekend when I'm working on some other stuff.Retsel_imp said:I was thinking the cat would get pretty hot. Like the look though. I went with Jet-Hot.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Thank you! He does have a good eye. He's a great video editor, too.cookiemech_imp said:Nicely composed photos! Your student would seem to have a good eye for photography.
I like his work a lot. He's improved massively.Houtman_imp said:Love those pictures , student does great job !
I like it, too. Especially the glimpse of the drill hole on the backmost rotor.Banned_imp said:Strangely enough my favorite shot is the sun peaking through the rotors.
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.x(why)z_imp said:I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.Retsel_imp said:Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.ducatistam1000s_imp said:I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.x(why)z_imp said:I originally did do the cat, but then removed it as things were getting toasty. Too toasty. It looks cool, but I'm going to remove the wrap before doing any real miles on it. I have been playing with various appearance and performance stuff, but the bike is best nearly stock for my tastes other than a lower bar and less obtrusive mirrors.Retsel_imp said:Can't tell in the photos but, are those stock pipe you wrapped? If so, did you wrap the catalitic? Looks good.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mentioned lower bars. What bars did you get?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk