CB1100 red 2013 Ari?ge Pyr?n?es FRANCE

You guys have such beautiful countryside and architecture there. I always laugh at the difference between what is considered 'old' in North America vs. Europe.
 
Beautiful photos Mika and such lovely countryside. I love to go bird watching on my CB also. Been a "birder" since early childhood.
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
Beautiful photos Mika and such lovely countryside. I love to go bird watching on my CB also. Been a "birder" since early childhood.
It's the same for me, and I have the luke of working for some rare birds monitoring and conservation with my job ( forest ranger in a high mountain area).
 
Thanks for those photos, Mika. Just beautiful.
 
Thread starter
OK… for bike and birdwathing I missed to show you some birds, here my favorite (I work for it) and an other recently seen just coming back for nesting after a winter in Africa…and other things…

Bearded vulture (Bones eater) : one of biggest (about 2,8 m of wingspan),threatened and beautiful bird of Europe:
fd9f5544946275bdfddcc611af23fabd.jpg


Egyptian vulture :
609ee5b8658e48d073c50494ff2c0962.jpg


my Honda cb1100 (it's not a bird but she has 2 wings…and now a great stain tune sound :thumbsup: ):biker:
def901b0c03f4db5f6996cb84dd10415.jpg


Local mountains cows of Gascone race (veal are light brown and become grey when growing, excellent meat :P) :
c688dc52e3f525f6f5f522a347fecc6f.jpg


all pictures by myself of course:thanks:
 
Lovely pics Mika. The Bearded Vulture is really fine.

Better mention that the CB looks great also so we can keep this bike related.
 
Thread starter
Hello
Little mountain road with views of my valley !
The snow melts now…spring is coming slowly
e24ff060713f41d4b3601523c38fd794.jpg


cce5dece3427bc0867d6ab3641605abf.jpg


0a6dcaf92eab0a87495c62a51a957d26.jpg
 
Lovely photos, Mika. Again.
 
Back
Top