CB1100 red 2013 Ari?ge Pyr?n?es FRANCE

Mika74_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
during a pee break(:P) just before the rain ….
I had to clean it again when return at home !
2a34f1474f55c0989a541437c8fd8a95.jpg


Ride safe and fun
:thumbsup: MiK@
 
Beautiful. A sudden warm day?
 
Thread starter
No real winter this year, with few gel days and no snow … so I can ride every week.
and yes, second effect of café :P
 
Thread starter
The seat is a K&H High Seat for cb1100 ( not ex) black leather whith red stitching purchase at Samurider web site. Extra quality and top comfort. Fit very well my weight and long legs.
 
Mika74_imp said:
The seat is a K&H High Seat for cb1100 ( not ex) black leather whith red stitching purchase at Samurider web site. Extra quality and top comfort. Fit very well my weight and long legs.
Merci
 
Thread starter
Hello
After a lot of difficulties and an around the world travel and thanks to Jerry Finley (Pirate's Lair Motorcycles accessories) I just receive and install my Staintune slip on exhaust.:celebrate:
I'm just do a little ride and I'm very very happy with it : look great, very good sound (but not to much :thumbsup:) something in proportion with the bike.
Some pics at home :

152f05b31daab696c771f4e727a125ea.jpg


f9a4a01c293a2bf905c7ed7b12896d3d.jpg


e00d867c5084c548ff51c265f41f6379.jpg


fd05ba863c4b8d8647f15326d45874f8.jpg


ef2eb98d4a33479a47121a593ddb61dc.jpg



16726e828c9b7cf8aa5a81d8f58d59e6.jpg
 
Lovely, Mika. I don't have a Staintune, but they sound great.
 
Mika74_imp said:
No real winter this year, with few gel days and no snow … so I can ride every week.
and yes, second effect of café :P
Nice photos. Your bike looks good. And I agree, if you are not getting any you might as well be riding.

Cheers
 
OK Mika, business opportunity here. Do you sell them?
 
Thread starter
Some pics from this morning little ride to Luzenac, and behind old Lordat Cathare castle….
Love my CB11 with this exhaust, it seems it's a different bike:thumbsup:

2ddaf33e17f9176a102a5e239c54b0b3.jpg


f8d7d5f4b4ac5ca8065337c88aa5a670.jpg


d319de5be47710babb8fdfe256ec86f2.jpg


8f6e34a737e5d327a65ed0adf9d13bc0.jpg


a95374782597cfd24e9923da19d92b07.jpg


8dfbf69a7878b4f80f05581611dc37a7.jpg


af027fa5303a7387f4bd0587a18cfd75.jpg


:hello::biker:
 
Back
Top