B166er_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Looking for something that mounts on level with the seat so I could lay a large duffle, dry bag or back pack along the passenger seat and rack. Bungies. Done.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

B166er_imp said:Looking for something that mounts on level with the seat so I could lay a large duffle, dry bag or back pack along the passenger seat and rack. Bungies. Done.

^^^^^. Damn it. Dropped my guard there.Cormanus_imp said:Gee, I like that black one!![]()

As Cormanus says, This rig works well for touring. The bags are from Oxford and are top quality. Sturdy, sealed zips, expandable and come with waterproof bags, that are removable, inset into the outer bags therefore outer covers are not required. The outer bags themselves are highly water resistant. Great product but not cheap. Available on RevZilla etc.B166er_imp said:I did notice. Wasn't clear how they were mounted. I like it but I'm not opposed to relocating. I assume relocating would allow me to run the saddle bags, without the other gear. And vice versa, of course.