AndyHe_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So the Honda top box, luggage rack, engine guards and Road Comet 1 came in from samurider on Thursday so I stayed up late getting it all just right. Here are a few pictures of my new bike (it has all of 4 miles on the odometer) with equipment before heading out on my first ride to work.
First time I'm sharing pictures here so if the links don't work, don't be surprised but let me know.
I think most of the time I will leave the top box off as I prefer the look of the bike without it. OTOH it was a prerequisite for my wife to ride on the back.
First time I'm sharing pictures here so if the links don't work, don't be surprised but let me know.
I think most of the time I will leave the top box off as I prefer the look of the bike without it. OTOH it was a prerequisite for my wife to ride on the back.

