Nov 23, 2014 #1 rboe Road warrior Thread starter At the Grotto this morning (CB has been getting way too much ride time due to a battery problem with the Griso).
At the Grotto this morning (CB has been getting way too much ride time due to a battery problem with the Griso).
Nov 23, 2014 #2 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior I checked your temps down there, prime riding in the 70's
Nov 23, 2014 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Nice! That's not a battery problem on the Griso, that's Italian character.
Nov 23, 2014 #5 rboe Road warrior Thread starter Very low 40's when I left this morning, froze the fingers within a half hour. Freeze out glove liners with Aerostich leather gloves. Need to use the electric liners now.
Very low 40's when I left this morning, froze the fingers within a half hour. Freeze out glove liners with Aerostich leather gloves. Need to use the electric liners now.