CB1100 (Optionally Wet) T-shirt challenge!

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
Ok, obviously a mc riding downtime thread, but how about showing off your favorite (only?) CB1100 T-shirt(s). Prefer a recent one, but no biggie of course. Have some fun maybe: different angles, on your bike, maybe a loved one wearing your shirt, maybe nobody wearing your shirt, I don't know--get creative...

Like the thread title says, you don't have to make it wet... although that should be fun decent, I mean.

With bike
c679888e5bd587943c89312a96d8b133.jpg


Mirror shot
c32b526f253f6a50b9771ac0408cc159.jpg


If you do faceless photos, maybe we could collect them after some time in another thread and do a "identify owner by t-shirt" game.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Ok, obviously a mc riding downtime thread, but how about showing off your favorite (only?) CB1100 T-shirt(s). Prefer a recent one, but no biggie of course. Have some fun maybe: different angles, on your bike, maybe a loved one wearing your shirt, maybe nobody wearing your shirt, I don't know--get creative...

Like the thread title says, you don't have to make it wet... although that should be fun decent, I mean.

With bike
c679888e5bd587943c89312a96d8b133.jpg


Mirror shot
c32b526f253f6a50b9771ac0408cc159.jpg


If you do faceless photos, maybe we could collect them after some time in another thread and do a "identify owner by t-shirt" game.

It's ^^Pdedse^^, did I win ? :)
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Ok, obviously a mc riding downtime thread, but how about showing off your favorite (only?) CB1100 T-shirt(s). Prefer a recent one, but no biggie of course. Have some fun maybe: different angles, on your bike, maybe a loved one wearing your shirt, maybe nobody wearing your shirt, I don't know--get creative...

Like the thread title says, you don't have to make it wet... although that should be fun decent, I mean.

With bike
c679888e5bd587943c89312a96d8b133.jpg


Mirror shot
c32b526f253f6a50b9771ac0408cc159.jpg


If you do faceless photos, maybe we could collect them after some time in another thread and do a "identify owner by t-shirt" game.

It's ^^Pdedse^^, did I win ? :)

Yeah...fer now! You have to wait till (if) we get a bunch of fotos, then we'll copy and paste to another thread, mix them up, recrop the photos--IDK, make it harder, and then we'll let see how good everyone is.

But yes, for now, in the famous words of sir Walter White:

 
Back
Top