#CB1100 on Instagram

AgentJones_imp said:
Update: as far as I see a lot of people here have a lot of followers. I was always wondering - how people reach Instagram popularity? One of my friends keeps telling me that it can't be made without a little cheating. He told me that he had found a way to buy followers on Instagram and now I'm thinking about doing so, I dunno if it's a good idea, but I will try. This friend of mine said that the idea is brilliant - the more subscribers I will have, the more will come on their own.

I personally have no desire for instagram or twitter or facebook or any other social media fame. Not on any of those platforms and never will be.
 
What Ferret said.
 
I also have no interest at all in social media like Face Book , Twitter or any others . I have enough REAL friends , I do not need " make believe " friends.
 
Shhhh! EmptySea! It's The Forum. It's different.
 
sorta is sorta isn't imo

Not too many people are going to become internet sensations here
 
That's simply not true, Ferret. Just look at what's happened to you and popgun! :P
 
Back
Top