#CB1100 on Instagram

Thread starter

ae1870b101fcb89eccc8f8b0fee463cb.jpg
 
he shares the same pics on IG as on FB, I shared his IG here in this thread somewhere

anyway, nothing beats the Mugen look imo, what a stunning bike!

 
That's what I thought but I'm not seeing it on every bike from there. I'm digging the look though!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
what are all those things below the picture about? I think they call them hash tags or something. What do they do or what do you do with them?
 
Thread starter

what are all those things below the picture about? I think they call them hash tags or something. What do they do or what do you do with them?
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ferret --

The "tags" help to link the photo to common interests. The system then uses these things to help guide you to similar content. And you can use them to find other material you like.

For instance, because I have "liked" many photos that are tagged with #CB1100, I am more likely to be shown photos that have #CB1100 as a tag. Additionally, I can type in "CB1100" and find all photos that have that tag.

If you see an @ sign, it is a link to a particular person/profile. Like if you were on it, and I made a post of your bike that said -- "Check out @Ferret and his cool #CB1100." -- someone could click on your name and find photos that you've posted.

Signed, your friendly #millenial. :beerchug::biker:
 
Thanks young tech savvy guy. I think I understand now. lol

"I need my messages on paper!" lol
 
Click on #cb1100, Ferret and then scroll down the page. There are many fine CB1100 photos.
 
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but there is no "thank you" button on this forum :D Thanks for creating this thread, OP. I followed some mentioned pages.
 
AgentJones_imp said:
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but there is no "thank you" button on this forum :D Thanks for creating this thread, OP. I followed some mentioned pages.
Really...???

:thanks: AJ :P
 
As I recall, AgentJones, is less advanced in years than many of us. He probably spends time on that Facebook site where, I’m told, they have buttons for everything.

:thanks:, peterbaron, is, I fear, a smilie or emoji not a button, although it is true you can click it like a button and it magically appears in your post.

Call me patronizing, but I like to think it will be good for AgentJones to experience first hand how we old timers had to do things. :cool:
 
AgentJones, do you have any interest in famoid?
 
Back
Top