the Ferret
Road warrior
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I did. I took it to the tire guy I have used since the late 90's and they used to patch tubes. Now they apparently won't anymore and will only put a new tube in. Trying to find a tube has been difficult. I am not sure what to even order for this bike.Gone in 60_imp said:Beautiful pictures! Bummer about the nail, though. Did you get a flat?
Thank you very much Cormanus!Cormanus_imp said:Nice one Frenchie. :rofl:
Whoops, here's a link to the OEM tube part number: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/p/honda/42712-mgc-n22/tube-tire-dunlop
Is it common for tire shops to only put in new tubes these days instead of patching them, or is the shop I use a rarity for even patching them in the past?The ferret_imp said:Beautiful mountain pics Whoops. Too bad about the puncture. My brother put new tubes in when he replaces tires on his Bonneville and keeps the old tubes for spares.
Good one Frenchie!

