Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Thanks, guys. That's all just in the downtown area of my town. Indeed, signs everywhere. And a whackadoo in a rolling Beetle Manifesto. Never actually met the guy. Kinda hope I don't.Tev62_imp said:Very comprehensive Gone!![]()
:rofl:suhawk305_imp said:Good pictures Ferret, but I must point out that it is time for you to get out from the gutter (2nd picture).

Bit of lateral thinking going on there :clap:The ferret_imp said:Tried to find some "different" no parking signs on today's ride
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah. Gotta figure there must be enough unsuspecting tourists for it to make sense.The ferret_imp said:Gads
Maybe the propane is cheap?Gone in 60_imp said:Ok, I'm a month late with this one, when we were comparing gas prices. Yeah, CA is high, but just saw this on Saturday evening. Left the museum and went to a concert at Union Station, the main train station in Downtown L.A. Leaving pretty late at night, I caught this and remembered that this station is pretty outrageous.
Too dark and late at night to try to get my bike in the picture without getting clipped by a drunk driver, but Great Googly Moogly, that's a lot of scratch. This is located across the street from a popular tourist area, Olivera Street, and just down the block from the Union Station.
Your CB gets 60 mpg? Wow. My average is 47.8 mpg. Even riding at steady speeds around 50-60 mph max didn't seem to affect the mpg much.The ferret_imp said:We are slightly up at $ 3.39 a gallon right now. I'm glad the CB gets 60 mpg ....the NC 80 mpg.... and my Camry 37 mpg.