CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first ride of the year, there have been so few days with fine weather...
I made 2 stops dedicated to the photo challenge, but didnt get much nice results. Anyway, I wanted to take a picture of this mural... Its title is "Exemplaire Unique" (written on the tag attached to the bottle).

Viewed through the front turn signal :
326e60ede26aef172f446b604bbdac4f.jpg


Same picture with cropping :
f0b912f4771205d28a26591adceba44b.jpg


And a more classical shot:
f95307f21514f08779946c27ac56162b.jpg


Jean-Pierre
 
Met up with some friends for dinner. When I came back to my bike, it had a cool red glow all over it. I had parked near a big red neon sign, and a row of cars near my bike were parked with their rear red flashers going, picking up DoorDash orders.

I figured this counts as a reflection.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Met up with some friends for dinner. When I came back to my bike, it had a cool red glow all over it. I had parked near a big red neon sign, and a row of cars near my bike were parked with their rear red flashers going, picking up DoorDash orders.

I figured this counts as a reflection.
The rims look particularly masculine, Gone. Cool look.
 
Thanks guys. Nacho, that seat was done a few years ago by “Bugs”, a local automotive upholsterer.
 
Thread starter
Some great images this past month. Thanks for playing along. Thanks to Delphisa for the creative topic.

I believe that yours truly gets the choice this month.

Since Valentine’s Day is in February and is all about love, let’s see a picture of your CB in front of a local riding destination that you love. Could be a coffee shop (except not for Ferret), a park, or even some point along a favorite motorcycle road. Lots of lovely options for you. Just remember that to it’s highly recommended that you pic a place that is not in your garage (or wherever you park your bike). Mahalo.
 
This should be fun. Oh, the possibilities. Might have to wait. Didn't ride today, and weather Gods are telling us to "prepare like our lives depend on it" for the next round of rainstorms coming in starting tomorrow. Good thing I live on high ground.
 
I think I have posted a photo of this place before, once when my CB was in the pouring rain. This place is my favourite coffee stop and is an 84 mile round trip from the office. You have to travel the Wicklow Mountains to get there which is the real reason I go here. Equally frequented by Cyclists, Walkers and Motorcyclists, a popular spot. This was yesterday, Monday when they are closed so I could get nice and close for the photo.





 
Tev62_imp said:
I think I have posted a photo of this place before, once when my CB was in the pouring rain. This place is my favourite coffee stop and is an 84 mile round trip from the office. You have to travel the Wicklow Mountains to get there which is the real reason I go here. Equally frequented by Cyclists, Walkers and Motorcyclists, a popular spot. This was yesterday, Monday when they are closed so I could get nice and close for the photo.
Beautiful bike in beautiful scenery. Well done.
 
Very nice, Tev. My attempts to get out to someplace I like have been thwarted so far this month either by rain or work. Hopefully I can sneak out later this week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top