GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
I like the funny monument, Delphisa.
2744 m well done.
2744 m well done.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know, I know, ... late to the game (and no CB1100), ... but I uncovered my second (or third?) oldest riding jacket!!alprider_imp said:I don't have to pull my stomach in so I can close the jacket after 25 years...or The last time I used it was 13 years ago

Lord Popgun_imp said:Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges.![]()
:rofl::rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges.![]()
That's the best line in the whole movie.Lord Popgun_imp said:Somebody’s got to go back and get a s***load of dimes!!!
Things have changed since I was last there.Gone in 60_imp said:Just the guys who drive uo there to maintain the antennas.

What are those funky, backwards looking letters for? Wouldn't it have been better to turn them around so you could actually see what it's supposed to say?Gone in 60_imp said:As high as I’m going to get this month.
Unfortunately, they won’t you ride your motorcycle up there to get a picture.