CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cormanus_imp said:
It would be even better if they lifted the letters up as well so you could see what they are!
Yeah, like maybe put them up on a mountain or something.
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
Here's one from late October.
e25586e5217bb47e3688726ff7cb7b4f.jpg


Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
I can't read the elevation.

It's probably not 9,000ft, but I'd like to document it anyway.
 
Thread starter
Delphisa_imp said:
My highest elevation this year with the CB1100 was Agnel pass, between Italy and France : 9003 ft (2744 m). It is the 2nd highest pass in french Alps. We were returning from Italy after a 3 days trip around Cuneo and Piemont winyards (Barolo, La Morra).
7ef548a2c052942e25a127eb978a3960.jpg


The same day, before returning to France through Agnel pass, we went to an other nice place: Colle di Sampeyre, not so high, but with a funny monument at the top of the road:
d5e365cded52ad9cfaf322cd9b547ea0.jpg


Jean-Pierre
Looks like Delphisa is the winner of the last challenge of 2023. Looking forward to seeing what’s in store for January, 2024!

Happy New Year!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Delphisa_imp said:
My highest elevation this year with the CB1100 was Agnel pass, between Italy and France : 9003 ft (2744 m). It is the 2nd highest pass in french Alps. We were returning from Italy after a 3 days trip around Cuneo and Piemont winyards (Barolo, La Morra).
7ef548a2c052942e25a127eb978a3960.jpg


The same day, before returning to France through Agnel pass, we went to an other nice place: Colle di Sampeyre, not so high, but with a funny monument at the top of the road:
d5e365cded52ad9cfaf322cd9b547ea0.jpg


Jean-Pierre
Looks like Delphisa is the winner of the last challenge of 2023. Looking forward to seeing what’s in store for January, 2024!

Happy New Year!
Best wishes for 2024...

For the January photo challenge, I propose something inspired from two old pictures I recently retreived from my archives... In 1973 one of my friends was impressed by the shiny chromes of the Yamaha 125 of an other guy. He took the front mudguard as a mirror for his picture:
f5291ee0a10c366d18d5eec43a67323b.jpg


A few minutes later I took this picture with my camera, spotting on the turn signal housing :
8dc26b1a03b62bf20c7fd67042f90497.jpg


Most of CB1100 have some nice chromes, an't them? So let's get some pictures taken by reflection over them (any subject of your choice) ; or through a rearview mirror if your CB has no chromes...

Jean-Pierre
 
Cool idea!

Not going to claim this as an entry as it’s a very old photo, but I’ve been using it as my Facebook photo for the past few years.

It was an accident. I stopped on a ride to check email, and took a pic accidentally. When I went to delete it, I thought it looked rather artistic.

Not an entry, I’ll come up with a current photo for the theme.
 
Excellent REFLECTIONS!
 
I had a day of Personal Reflection, so I figured I'd go get some photos for the monthly challenge.

In the process, I realized that you can't take a picture of yourself in the mirror without your phone showing, no matter how much you move around on the side of the road.

Also, anything you get a reflection of in your gas cap will look really weird.
.....
 
Cool. Love the Palm Tree and Motorcycle Parking ones
 
After my day out with the CB1100, I brought her back to the barn (office), cleaned her up, tucked her in, grabbed my chorizo and jumped on the Enfield to come home.

While I rode home, I was gifted with one of the most spectacular sunsets in recent memory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top