the Ferret
Road warrior
well, I found at least part of a train
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very sure that the owner of this phrase If you come to a fork in the road, take it! won't have any problem where to go3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:Maybe this is a stretch, but I loved this spot and photo. I promise my bike is among the four down there. The photo was taken from the Big Walker Lookout Tower, a 100 ft. tower built at an elevation of 3,405 ft.
![]()

Yes, absolutely.GoldOxide_imp said:... perhaps a notable runner-up would be the lowest elevation.
Death Valley anyone?
So there would be two slight changes to the rules in this case? 1. that the pic doesn't need to be taken after the challenge is made and 2. that the winner be the one that can verify highest elevation? Those changes are OK with me for one month, especially if it generates more participation on this thread for the coming year.Tev62_imp said:Ooh!
The challenge is a picture of your bike, anytime in 2023, showing it at it's highest elevation. Note the location and elevation on the entry. Might I respectfully suggest a slight change to the rules in this instance to make the highest elevation the winner rather than the first entry?
As we don't have large mountains in Ireland I could never win but here is my entry, 1640 ft, near Sally Gap, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:278 feet.
Read it and weep.
That's a cool foto!Gone in 60_imp said:278 feet.
Read it and weep.
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:That was cruel, Gone. How can a bloke compete with that?