CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frulk_imp said:
Hey SuHawk. What bag is that on the rack?
It is Nelson-Riggs tail bag model CL-1060. It’s an older model with the expansion zipper below the mounting D-rings. I bought it from a member of this forum.
 
Did a 175 mile ride to the New River Gorge area today plus some of “The Talon”. Beautiful day with great temperatures.

0ec32ca19176f2d809312718e1be7bc9.jpg

e442e71b0f6548659475e0e31696e031.jpg

9a6963c2d23d111c4faa6df73fab513d.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
Did a 175 mile ride to the New River Gorge area today plus some of “The Talon”. Beautiful day with great temperatures.

0ec32ca19176f2d809312718e1be7bc9.jpg

e442e71b0f6548659475e0e31696e031.jpg

9a6963c2d23d111c4faa6df73fab513d.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brings back a lot of memories Ron!
 
The ferret_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Did a 175 mile ride to the New River Gorge area today plus some of “The Talon”. Beautiful day with great temperatures.

0ec32ca19176f2d809312718e1be7bc9.jpg

e442e71b0f6548659475e0e31696e031.jpg

9a6963c2d23d111c4faa6df73fab513d.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brings back a lot of memories Ron!
brings back a lot of memories Ron!
^^+1^^.
 
This morning I found there was too much dust on my CB1100. Several weeks ago since my last ride...
All better now. I went and have a look over Isère valley, Grenoble area, from Chartreuse mountain. But for the picture, it was better to head toward Vercors mountain, other side of the valley (a little bit foggy in the valley bottom).
78725b7d50cefb5c6ea94433bb0c9e20.jpg


An other shot a few minutes later, by these flowers. I don't know much things about flowers, so I asked Google with a part of the image (Google Lens). It seems it is a campsis radicans, or bignone: climber covering walls. Rather seldom here.
6182630626840bbf29a94ac9e90f0025.jpg
 
Nice pics and good looking helmet Delphisa
 
Thank you Delphisa, those are wonderful shots and a very well maintained clean bike, what a nice place you live in!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top