CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what we’re looking for?
6da5a6bd0493c8e1bd5ad0d78647d4d7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nothing like 21 bikes with helmets on seats in same pic!

GREAT IDEA/job KE
 
Thats sneaking in under the wire Cormanus! Lol

New challenge starts tomorrow and originator of the forum Challenge Empty Sea was first this month. He's here at the rally so I’ll poke him with the virtual cattle prod today and get him to get his creative juices flowing to come up with a theme for next month.

Lots of participation this month folks, I appreciate your efforts!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thats sneaking in under the wire Cormanus! Lol

New challenge starts tomorrow and originator of the forum Challenge Empty Sea was first this month. He's here at the rally so I’ll poke him with the virtual cattle prod today and get him to get his creative juices flowing to come up with a theme for next month.

Lots of participation this month folks, I appreciate your efforts!
:D
 
Cormanus, that is a beautiful motorcycle.
Love me some pie.
Those pipes are a perfect shade of Cormanus Gold.
:biker::beerchug:
 
Not sure what's in an Australian Hot Pie, but now I'm hungry, thank you.

Yeah, Ferret, please poke that virtual prod. I have tomorrow off, and to myself. Gonna go riding!

And hope all at the rally are having a very fun time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top