GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Sorry, but :huh:?EmptySea_imp said:Around here, there are a lot of Taverns that have Tombstones inside. (this might be a regional reference and perhaps not a funny one at that)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry, but :huh:?EmptySea_imp said:Around here, there are a lot of Taverns that have Tombstones inside. (this might be a regional reference and perhaps not a funny one at that)
Okay, that is indeed sumthin' different.EmptySea_imp said:Tombstone is a brand of frozen pizza. The brand was started by two brothers in Wisconsin in the early 60s. The name came from the name of the bar the brothers owned. The frozen pizzas became a popular bar snack at their bar and other bars/restaurants/lounges began carrying tombstone pizzas. Often there’s a sign in the bar “Serving Tombstone Pizzas”. A Google search revealed that brand is owned by Nestle now, but I didn’t dive in too far to the web to research this.
That I don't know. It's an odd place isn't it? The ruined Church is from the Norman times but I doubt the grave there is from those times. I shall have another look next time I pass because I wan't to know nowGoldOxide_imp said:Ooooo, Tev.
Very nice submission.
How old is that headstone (grave?) inside the ruins?
.Thanks Ferret, it's easily done with Adobe Lightroom. You just reduce the saturation on all colours except for red. I thought black and white with blood red suited the Dracula theme!The ferret_imp said:Awesome pic Spechg. How in the world do you get color and black and white in the same shot?????
I wondered why shaving was so difficult every morning.Gone in 60_imp said:Nice, Spechg. You have more photo skills than I do.
Easy way to see if you're a distant relative to Dracula. Can you see yourself in a mirror?
I did the same for my 2023 calendar entry. You can use photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop Elements and ask it to make the picture black and white but exclude everything of a certain colour, in this case Red.The ferret_imp said:Awesome pic Spechg. How in the world do you get color and black and white in the same shot?????