KiowaEagle_imp
Road warrior
I stopped by St Peters in Chester Springs on my way home. I hadn’t been there in years. A lot of my mother’s Pennsylvania German ancestors are buried there going back to the 1700’s. I couldn’t find any of them this time, many of the stones are so old and weathered you don’t have a chance of reading them unless you wet them down. I did stumble across this one though. It had a flag so he was a veteran. I wonder what war though, he would have been a bit old for the Revolutionary War and others were marked as such.
Of course I also got the glamour shots. That’s what this is all about, isn’t it?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course I also got the glamour shots. That’s what this is all about, isn’t it?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
