peterbaron
Road warrior
KE, I can't see your photo due to electrical interference, magnetic field or both 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mmm, ya, ... four cylinders.KiowaEagle_imp said:I managed to get out this afternoon while we had some brief mid 50’s weather so I thought I’d get one in under the wire.![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl:KiowaEagle_imp said:I managed to get out this afternoon while we had some brief mid 50’s weather so I thought I’d get one in under the wire.![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Yeah, but it is not the same as before PB. The -20C moment has passed.peterbaron_imp said:The ideal for me = pic of two CBs, white/std and red/dlx parked beside each other = guaranteed winner!!:blush::angel:
Bonus: if equipped with all four new tires![]()
Bring it on Tev!tommymck_imp said:Last time Tev won he was particularly ..... particular with the challenge. Something like you needed 32% of the frame filled by the bike and you needed to have a black squirrel someplace in the frame along with a bird in flight on the left hand side of the photoBring it on Tev!
tommymck_imp said:Last time Tev won he was particularly ..... particular with the challenge. Something like you needed 32% of the frame filled by the bike and you needed to have a black squirrel someplace in the frame along with a bird in flight on the left hand side of the photoBring it on Tev!
I shall try not to disappoint, sorry for the late reply all. The challenge is:It's a cool idea...but how many of us can realistically be expected to bend down that far?Tev62_imp said:tommymck_imp said:Last time Tev won he was particularly ..... particular with the challenge. Something like you needed 32% of the frame filled by the bike and you needed to have a black squirrel someplace in the frame along with a bird in flight on the left hand side of the photoBring it on Tev!
I shall try not to disappoint, sorry for the late reply all. The challenge is:
Any subject of your choice but it must be shot through one of the wheels of your bike. Doesn't matter if they are spokes or cast. Doesn't matter on the depth of field, they can be in focus or out, your choice. But the shot must be clearly identifiable as being shot through that wheel.

It's a cool idea...but how many of us can realistically be expected to bend down that far?pdedse_imp said:It's a cool idea...but how many of us can realistically be expected to bend down that far?Tev62_imp said:tommymck_imp said:Last time Tev won he was particularly ..... particular with the challenge. Something like you needed 32% of the frame filled by the bike and you needed to have a black squirrel someplace in the frame along with a bird in flight on the left hand side of the photoBring it on Tev!
I shall try not to disappoint, sorry for the late reply all. The challenge is:
Any subject of your choice but it must be shot through one of the wheels of your bike. Doesn't matter if they are spokes or cast. Doesn't matter on the depth of field, they can be in focus or out, your choice. But the shot must be clearly identifiable as being shot through that wheel.
![]()
:rofl:
It's a cool idea...but how many of us can realistically be expected to bend down that far?pdedse_imp said:It's a cool idea...but how many of us can realistically be expected to bend down that far?Tev62_imp said:tommymck_imp said:Last time Tev won he was particularly ..... particular with the challenge. Something like you needed 32% of the frame filled by the bike and you needed to have a black squirrel someplace in the frame along with a bird in flight on the left hand side of the photoBring it on Tev!
I shall try not to disappoint, sorry for the late reply all. The challenge is:
Any subject of your choice but it must be shot through one of the wheels of your bike. Doesn't matter if they are spokes or cast. Doesn't matter on the depth of field, they can be in focus or out, your choice. But the shot must be clearly identifiable as being shot through that wheel.
![]()

Excellent story about the offer of help. Nice of her to actually pull in off the road to check. :clap:The ferret_imp said:72 degrees, sunny and the daffodils are blooming
![]()
There's a little Dairy Bar down along the river in Chilo, Ohio about 25 miles from home, technically called the Chilo Dairy Bar. We eat there quite a lot in the summer when out riding. They smoke their own pork and make a great pulled pork BBQ sandwich. Their mascot is a pink ceramic pig and we just refer to the place as "the Pink Pig"
![]()
I thought it would make a great pic. Anyhow I'm laying on the ground in their parking lot trying to get this pic when I hear a car pull in behind me and a lady's voice says "Are you alright?". I roll over and say yep, then struggle to get to my feet. Nice red headed lady say's "well, I saw you laying there and just had to stop to see if you were OK". I told her how much I appreciated her concern, but that I was fine and that I was trying to get a pic of the pig thru my spokes for a mc forum contest.
She smiled and said something like Oh, that's a good idea. I thanked her again, and she backed up and took off east down 52. I fired up and headed west.
Sometimes people surprise you with their niceness. What a great day.