the Ferret
Road warrior
dang, looking at it I would have thought at least 30-40 years old lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man, those style of pipes still look fantastic. A clean design.mtneers_imp said:With the close of tax season and using the past 3 weekends to move some aftermarket parts and accessories from my 2014 Standard, finally got a chance to take the DLX out for a ride. The Pipemasters 4-4 have quite a different “rumble” than the Wyvern 4-4. Not sure which pipes will end up on the DLX.
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



Have I won next month's challenge? It's a 3 legged dog chasing my CB1100 and I took it today which is a Wednesday!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()
That dawg heals quickly, spechg.spechg_imp said:Have I won next month's challenge? It's a 3 legged dog chasing my CB1100 and I took it today which is a Wednesday!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()

Good photo. Thankfully your CB1100 is obviously treated far better than the poor Mustang behind it.EmptySea_imp said:![]()
Air Classics Museum, Sugar Grove, IL
100+ mile round trip on a sunny spring Sunday
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That dawg heals quickly, spechg.GoldOxide_imp said:That dawg heals quickly, spechg.spechg_imp said:Have I won next month's challenge? It's a 3 legged dog chasing my CB1100 and I took it today which is a Wednesday!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()
![]()
Yeah, that's great. I couldn't zoom in on the image, so I didn't have enough to challenge it.spechg_imp said:.
Good photo. Thankfully your CB1100 is obviously treated far better than the poor Mustang behind it.EmptySea_imp said:![]()
Air Classics Museum, Sugar Grove, IL
100+ mile round trip on a sunny spring Sunday
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That dawg heals quickly, spechg.GoldOxide_imp said:That dawg heals quickly, spechg.spechg_imp said:Have I won next month's challenge? It's a 3 legged dog chasing my CB1100 and I took it today which is a Wednesday!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()
![]()
![]()
You'll be glad to know that Robin, the greyhound, was modified digitally rather than surgically to end up with 3 legs. No dogs were harmed in the making of this photo!
She really had no interest in walking behind the bike though. I had to move the bike to suit the dog rather than the other way around. No mean feat on gravel, in a tight space.
That's very impressive; a 5,400 mile trip on your CB1100 to The Shuttleworth Collection in the UK, and all before lunch!Gone in 60_imp said:So.... that's a photochop...
Hey, did I mention that I stopped at the airport this morning, and saw this? I was amazed! And it makes a great submission for this month's photo challenge!
Yeah, hadn't ridden her in a few weeks, figured she needed a little exercise.spechg_imp said:That's very impressive; a 5,400 mile trip on your CB1100 to The Shuttleworth Collection in the UK, and all before lunch!Gone in 60_imp said:So.... that's a photochop...
Hey, did I mention that I stopped at the airport this morning, and saw this? I was amazed! And it makes a great submission for this month's photo challenge!
w(°o°)wThe ferret_imp said::rofl:
Muahahahaspechg_imp said:Headed in to the countryside today looking for aircraft for this month's challenge, but I couldn't find any. I did however happen across this stone age passage tomb. It's called Newgrange and is 5,200 years old. That makes it older than the Pyramids in Egypt and Stonehenge in the UK.