peterbaron
Road warrior
....regardless, this pic is a great shot!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Nachodaddy_imp said:Oh, I thought you meant the guy drowning just right of the top mirror.

You got that right! Just wait until Tev gets his ruler out to evaluate this oneNachodaddy_imp said:Great shot Gin60. This is not an easy challenge.
If nothing else, Tev has us all getting out and about on our bikes!I totally agree with you GIN60 but you have fallen foul of the 1/3 horizontal rule!Gone in 60_imp said:Before Tev renders a judgment, I am claiming that the gravel roadbed that is adjacent to the pavement is included in the definition of “road”, as in the only man made thing allowable in the photo.
On the way home I rode up the coast, thinking I could park on a bluff and get the ocean and Catalina Island in the background. But there was no way not to show the cargo ships dotting the coast waiting to dock in the Port of LA.
leepy:Tev62_imp said:End of the month it is, here is my entry. I disqualify myself on the fact that no trees grow with a manicured straight edge to them!
If it is down to me to choose I vote spechg as the winner of this months competition. That was a tough one I will admit.
Good observation. Honest too.So be itCormanus_imp said:I think it's down to EmptySea to call the winner. This thread is his baby.
