Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thank you, sir!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Happy Birthday. Your mom sounds like a very sweet lady.Gone in 60_imp said:My birthday was a few days ago. Thankfully Mom didn't get me another Harley Davidson gift card. She got me one for Autozone, which is somewhat practical, but at least not HD...
Sounds like a wonderful mother.Gone in 60_imp said:Thank you, gentlemen. Mom is the sweetest. She fosters kittens (due, no doubt to a lack of grandchildren), takes care of other people, and she always gives me something automotive for Christmas and birthday, whether it's a bottle of wax, a gift card, or a shirt with a neat car on it.
Wow! Glad you are okay and nothing really valuable was blown up.Gone in 60_imp said:Well, my gift to the CB backfired today... in spectacular fashion. I wired in a new outlet in my warehouse and mounted it near where the bike is going to hibernate, so I could plug in a charger, and have a handy outlet in the middle of the room for other things, like a vacuum, saw, etc. I bought a new Harbor Freight charger, and brought it in this morning. Plugged it in, and it immolated in a shower of sparks within two seconds.
"Geez, Harbor Freight strikes again with poor quality junk!"
Or, so I thought. For laughs, I plugged in an old fan, and it made a loud POP!
Put a volt meter on my new outlet, and it's running at 280 volts. Guess I shoulda checked that circuit, huh? And, guess I'll re-route that circuit!
Good thing you didn't say anything about it on a public forum. :beerchug:Gone in 60_imp said:Yeah... I quietly put a piece of tape over that outlet, and I'll hide my shame by picking up some new conduit and wire and rerouting tonight after everyone's gone...

:rofl:Nachodaddy_imp said:My pants are the right length, but my legs aren't
If your legs are too long, I may be able to help if I can find that rusty old hacksaw blade. If they're too short, Leg-lengthening: The people having surgery to be a bit tallerNachodaddy_imp said:My pants are the right length, but my legs aren't