CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:

...will there be any bonus for those who have two CBs and RLETs equipped with..?? :P

Yes, of course. The monthly prize is worth 0 so multiply it by whatever you like. :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:

...will there be any bonus for those who have two CBs and RLETs equipped with..?? :P

Yes, of course. The monthly prize is worth 0 so multiply it by whatever you like. :P

Yes, of course. The monthly prize is worth 0 so multiply it by whatever you like. :P
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB - If you've got a singularity, multiple 0 by that.
 
..at teenage times, we had nothing to lose...and we often lost something....so that 0 calculation is wrong sometimes ..maybe different math in AUS :) :rolleyes:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
..at teenage times, we had nothing to lose...and we often lost something....so that 0 calculation is wrong sometimes ..maybe different math in AUS :) :rolleyes:
... if you did the singularity by zero multiplication, I would be severely impressed.
 
Thread starter
My wife and favorite riding partner got me these nice TCX Rook waterproof boots for Christmas.



fc0be2ec3cddf2f0fbb5e9537f2c492f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice Sea, and it looks like you get to pick February's subject.
 
The conversation about Crossfire's bike and centre stands has ben moved here.
 
If that was Crossfire's intention, I'm happy to move it back. My take on it was that it was a new bike purchase rather than one for Christmas, but Crossfire is welcome to correct me and claim the right to choose February's topic.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The conversation about Crossfire's bike and centre stands has ben moved here.

I am new to using this forum and haven't been on any in the past, but let me say I appreciate Cormanus' link to the webpage for new members. I just viewed it and it is full of the info I need to be a productive member of the forum.

Thank you,
Crossfire
Cormanus_imp said:
I am new to using this forum and haven't been on any in the past, but let me say I appreciate Cormanus' link to the webpage for new members. I just viewed it and it is full of the info I need to be a productive member of the forum. I will try to be better at navigating the forum and learning more, so don't hesitate to give me constructive criticism, it is always welcome.

Thank you,
Crossfire
 
Here are my CB's Christmas presents. Mrs. Gone gave me my new rider bell, so good juju has been restored to full strength after the old bell got so full of gremlins that it fell off in my hand.

My gift to the bike was wiring in a new outlet, right next to where it parks in my warehouse. Since she'll be spending more time here hibernating to keep the commuting miles down, it's a handy place to plug in a tender. Plus, you can always use another outlet!
 
Har-de-har-har.

I thought about it. I could have just run an extension cord, but I could picture my lazy coworkers tripping over it. Or, in my own laziness, running over a cord with the forklift.
 
Thread starter
You mean to tell me that no one received MC-related Christmas gifts? C'mon. Show off your swag! (just include the CB1100 in the background).
 
Sadly, it was a cycle-free Christmas for In-House Bob. But my kid got a helmet and bike cover, so it wasn't a total fail of a holiday :thumbsup:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Sadly, it was a cycle-free Christmas for In-House Bob. But my kid got a helmet and bike cover, so it wasn't a total fail of a holiday :thumbsup:
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Sadly, it was a cycle-free Christmas for In-House Bob. But my kid got a helmet and bike cover, so it wasn't a total fail of a holiday :thumbsup:
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
Not a thing. The bike is perfect as it is and I haven't earned any bling for myself.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Sadly, it was a cycle-free Christmas for In-House Bob. But my kid got a helmet and bike cover, so it wasn't a total fail of a holiday :thumbsup:
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
Not a thing. The bike is perfect as it is and I haven't earned any bling for myself.
Huh :huh: You didn't even buy yer own swag? Not even a rim balancing weight? A tube of grease? Not even a single RLET?
Not a thing. The bike is perfect as it is and I haven't earned any bling for myself.
That is not very nice, as the government could not collect any tax money from you :P
 
My birthday was a few days ago. Thankfully Mom didn't get me another Harley Davidson gift card. She got me one for Autozone, which is somewhat practical, but at least not HD...
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
My birthday was a few days ago. Thankfully Mom didn't get me another Harley Davidson gift card. She got me one for Autozone, which is somewhat practical, but at least not HD...
Happy belated birthday to you Gin60.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top