The A-man
Been there
Well, it's an unbelievably nice day here in Western NC. Temps in the high 60's so I just had to go for a quick ride. Thought I'd add my contribution to the photo challenge.
Picture 1 is looking across Lake James to the West. Mt. Mitchell is one of those high peaks to the left of the bike. There are 7 peaks over 6000' with Mt. Mitchell being the highest at 6684'. They are about 35 miles off in the distance.
Picture 2 is the same spot, now looking to the NW. To the right of the photo is Grandfather Mountain.
Picture 3 is same spot, just looking across the lake. That island is one that we take our dogs out to run around and swim on in the summer.
Thanks for looking. I'll work on my photography skills prior to next year's calendar submittal!
Picture 1 is looking across Lake James to the West. Mt. Mitchell is one of those high peaks to the left of the bike. There are 7 peaks over 6000' with Mt. Mitchell being the highest at 6684'. They are about 35 miles off in the distance.
Picture 2 is the same spot, now looking to the NW. To the right of the photo is Grandfather Mountain.
Picture 3 is same spot, just looking across the lake. That island is one that we take our dogs out to run around and swim on in the summer.
Thanks for looking. I'll work on my photography skills prior to next year's calendar submittal!

