the Ferret
Road warrior
He did look like he was smiling at it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.Gone in 60_imp said:Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.Tev62_imp said:OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.


:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Once again, the CB1100 forum opens us up to new cultures and world experiences.
Like junk mail.
I understand what you are talking about now, I looked David S. Pumpkins up. No, that character never crossed the pond as far as I know.Gone in 60_imp said:Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.Tev62_imp said:OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.


Good gourd that's a lot of squash!Whoops_imp said:Good gourd that's a lot of squash!![]()
