CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading about a national pumpkin shortage in the U.S. this Halloween... now I know where they all went.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Been reading about a national pumpkin shortage in the U.S. this Halloween... now I know where they all went.
Yeah...to Alprider's Switzerland...but we have few left in Canada :D
 
Thread starter
I believe this pic qualifies, if only by 1/2 a mirror. :)

943b52dcb47cf8c0f7fab79b48800078.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
Happy Halloween!
353d2e67c1138a0a480f265db60e487f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thumbsup:

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall at your neighbors house watching out the window
 
:rofl:

That'll teach you to sit on my bike when I'm not around
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Happy Halloween!
353d2e67c1138a0a480f265db60e487f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the cat.

So mtneers? In the meantime, wutch you ridin'? :)
I like the cat.

So mtneers? In the meantime, wutch you ridin'? :)

015eef62d6b8f67502db6769b6c7681e.jpg

This, for the most part. Cb has been out of the garage twice since the rally….for this pic and then around the neighborhood once. Have ridden the Goldwing a couple of times, but have been having back issues so not riding much at all.
a1baa7b29ab058f67b07025816c27167.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top