CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone in 60_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.
Aah, there is a Pumpkin bag in the photo, will that do? Oh well, here we go, I'll go to massive effort yet again! :D

 
Once again, the CB1100 forum opens us up to new cultures and world experiences.

Like junk mail.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.
I understand what you are talking about now, I looked David S. Pumpkins up. No, that character never crossed the pond as far as I know.
 
.
for helloween i guess you need some pumpkins...right ?
.
and.......
and.....
and.......-
and......
and.....
and.....
 
WOW, great pumpkin pics from Switzerland !!!
...your yellow CB seems to be lost a little bit among them :)
 
Oh wow Asterix and Obelix beating up the Romans pumpkin art!!!! Awesome!!! I grew up on those two and their antics
17c8fd9152e651c89fddb55de9da4352.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top