CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommymck_imp said:
This morning next to the local fruit and vegetable stand.
This looks pretty awesome! Nice click
21117d2e4461bdf6bc037b7ff591b483.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.

 
I went full lazy this morning myself. I pulled out of my garage and noticed that my neighbor across the street had put some fake cobwebs on a bush outside their front door. Snapped a pic, but looked at it and thought "Meh... I can do better."
 
Tev62_imp said:
OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.
 
I think I ran into his brother on this afternoon's ride

76e0c5ea31579127e8bbe832c4f659c9.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top