tommymck
Been there
This morning next to the local fruit and vegetable stand.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This looks pretty awesome! Nice clicktommymck_imp said:This morning next to the local fruit and vegetable stand.


:rofl:Tev62_imp said:OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.

lol - at least there was no blood 'n' guts.Gone in 60_imp said:I ran into this fellow on the way home from work yesterday.

I think he's gonna need a bigger bike.Gone in 60_imp said:I ran into this fellow on the way home from work yesterday.
Tev, took a look at that flyer. Looks like David S. Pumpkins didn't make it across the pond. Or maybe he's just too 2017.Tev62_imp said:OK, I'm going full lazy on this one. Just nipped in to get some milk for the days work at my local German discount store, grabbed their weekly flyer.
