treedoc_imp
Running like a top
My oldest girl with a couple of nags
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:What the heck? Never saw a seven-legged horse before...
lol - I suppose one could [try] ride it.michael1954_imp said:Here in Texas, I saw this beast the other day before I knew Horses & bikes were coming. It is close.
![]()
Now, had it been Longhorns, I may have had a chance.
I think the attempt is good. At least the horse kept its tail down.tommymck_imp said:Horses around here seem to have packed it in to the barn lately. Upper 40s in May must have them confused....
This is sort of lame, but...oh well....
![]()

What did you need to change to install those bars?tommymck_imp said:Horses around here seem to have packed it in to the barn lately. Upper 40s in May must have them confused....
This is sort of lame, but...oh well....
![]()