CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ba31d8001902c9859c145028ecf46ccc.jpg


My oldest girl with a couple of nags
 
Quick little ride after dinner to enjoy the beautiful weather and happened upon these beauties. It's like they were waiting for me. Moms and youngins'

07e7c591ca8c3311a8475c8fde9f57c9.jpg
 
Very nice. I like the light.
 
Here in Texas, I saw this beast the other day before I knew Horses & bikes were coming. It is close.

a74db519b4e947d36f081215f782e710.jpg


Now, had it been Longhorns, I may have had a chance.
 
michael1954_imp said:
Here in Texas, I saw this beast the other day before I knew Horses & bikes were coming. It is close.

a74db519b4e947d36f081215f782e710.jpg


Now, had it been Longhorns, I may have had a chance.
lol - I suppose one could [try] ride it.
 
Thread starter
Tempel Farm, Old Mill Creek, Illinois. Home of the Tempel Lipazzans.

2ad420ff7724527d76f4bf6265eca535.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Horses around here seem to have packed it in to the barn lately. Upper 40s in May must have them confused....

This is sort of lame, but...oh well....

8da1985c9b576b458ba95cb3d0e10252.jpg
 
tommymck_imp said:
Horses around here seem to have packed it in to the barn lately. Upper 40s in May must have them confused....

This is sort of lame, but...oh well....

8da1985c9b576b458ba95cb3d0e10252.jpg
I think the attempt is good. At least the horse kept its tail down. :)
 
tommymck_imp said:
Horses around here seem to have packed it in to the barn lately. Upper 40s in May must have them confused....

This is sort of lame, but...oh well....

8da1985c9b576b458ba95cb3d0e10252.jpg
What did you need to change to install those bars?
 
Quite a few stables nearby where I live (south of Sweden). This should be easy, I thought. Riiiight. The first spotting, a trio, edged away to the far end. On purpose, I'm sure. At least there were some pretty flowers nearby.

The second spotting, a pair, showed even less interest. Closer, yes, but calmly ignoring me and the bike until I gave up. They never even looked.

The third spotting showed promise. Three energetic, curious horses slowly came closer and closer. I was just about to get tha perfect stallions-hang-with-CB1100 picture when a open pipe Kawasaki cruiser passed, backfiring loudly as the rider rider raised his right hand to salute me. The horses were gone in a blink. So, no perfect shot there either. Oh well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top