the Ferret
Road warrior
redbirds!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:This mural on a local shopping center popped up a month ago and has really brightened the area. It was done by local college kids. I was waiting for them to finish coloring it in but I have heard that this is what we get. Millennial art sensibilities, I suppose
I hereby challenge Houtman and A-Man to get some photos posted of local murals. I do believe Asheville has more murals per square foot than anywhere in the world. And more artists per square foot, too :clap:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:This mural on a local shopping center popped up a month ago and has really brightened the area. It was done by local college kids. I was waiting for them to finish coloring it in but I have heard that this is what we get. Millennial art sensibilities, I suppose
I hereby challenge Houtman and A-Man to get some photos posted of local murals. I do believe Asheville has more murals per square foot than anywhere in the world. And more artists per square foot, too :clap:
Good point! BTW, the mural goes on for several more feet in either direction but I would have had to stand in the middle of major thoroughfare to get the shot. I is chicken to play chicken.pdedse_imp said:Inhouse Bob_imp said:This mural on a local shopping center popped up a month ago and has really brightened the area. It was done by local college kids. I was waiting for them to finish coloring it in but I have heard that this is what we get. Millennial art sensibilities, I suppose
I hereby challenge Houtman and A-Man to get some photos posted of local murals. I do believe Asheville has more murals per square foot than anywhere in the world. And more artists per square foot, too :clap:
Finish coloring it? They made it match specifically for your bike!!
Inhouse Bob_imp said:This mural on a local shopping center popped up a month ago and has really brightened the area. It was done by local college kids. I was waiting for them to finish coloring it in but I have heard that this is what we get. Millennial art sensibilities, I suppose
I hereby challenge Houtman and A-Man to get some photos posted of local murals. I do believe Asheville has more murals per square foot than anywhere in the world. And more artists per square foot, too :clap:
I worked at a print shop that had a similar photo posted. "You did it as I asked? What were you thinking??"Gone in 60_imp said:Sometimes the solutions are hiding in plain sight. In this case, my shop dumpster. I realized it as I was rolling my bike out of the shop to make room for a project.
Not the most epic example of Southern California graffiti, but maybe I'll run across something more spectacular.
The photo next to the Waste Management logo is a very stern picture of me, with a warning to my coworkers not to stack their trash on top of the dumpster lid.
Amos , there is a mural on the wall of 12 Bones Barbecue / Brewery , next time when you come to Asheville ( for the Pipe Master ? ) we could take both my 2013 and 2014 with the 4 into 4 pipes for a picture.The A-man_imp said:Well, we've seen a warming trend lately here in Western NC, so maybe Houtman and I can fulfill Inhouse Bob's challenge and get a photo of two CBs next to an Asheville mural before the month is up!