CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
but now it's completely filthy in the front (exhausts ect) bcos any streets through the woods were some wet/soil......:huh:..but i really wanted to add a photo this month here..:P
 
Like alprider, I had to get a pic in before the month ran out. Where did January go? This is a humble bridge out in the middle of rice country, got an absolutely beautiful afternoon but only had time for a short ride.

This one doesn't count for the monthly challenge as I took it last fall, but it's a better bridge pic The span over the south fork of the Feather River at Lake Oroville.


Ben
 
Thread starter
Technically, Gone in 60 was the January Challenge Champ, but he deferred to the next qualifier. That would be The Ferret.

One of you should pick for February.
 
Gone, you wanna do it? If not, in honor of Empty Sea's (who started this contest) upcoming tour in honor of his uncle, I choose your bike with a piece of military equipment ex: tank, plane, cannon, jeep etc.

I'll go get an example this afternoon and post it up later but I think you get my drift.
 
Here ya go..found these at 2 War memorials in the county on today's ride

Korean War era Tank

f0930f2382337876e03ed521a8b5c365.jpg


Viet Nam era Helicopter

213e4b1b2b91bd6cafe155c010488b49.jpg
 
Well, have to hear from Gonein60, but if he deferred and I'm next..yea military stuff.
 
Military Stuff it is. EmptySea may need to make a call on whether the winner can go twice, meaning the person to post after the Ferret gets to chose next month’s theme.
 
Sorry guys, been catching up on work stuff today. I abdicate my choice, military stuff sounds great. I'm near the Lyon Museum at John Wayne Airport, maybe I can shoot a picture of my bike with a B-17 in the background or something.
 
Cool pics Rockhop. I love those old airplanes
 
Thread starter
Great photo subject, Ferret, and I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Assuming that Rockhop's photos were taken in the last 36 hours, he would get to choose March's topic.
 
mtneers_imp said:
Photo from this past summer.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mtneers, I'm a bit hesitant to do anything to my '17ex because I just like the way it looks...but every time I see that blue tank, I start having crazy thoughts! I like the overall look yours has, the knee grabbers, the rack, the orange pin-stripe sidewalls. Very unique-in-a-good-way vibe to it.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Great photo subject, Ferret, and I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Assuming that Rockhop's photos were taken in the last 36 hours, he would get to choose March's topic.
Temperature was in the 70's yesterday, so I HAD to go riding and shoot a few photos. Supposed to get down to 17 with snow tomorrow night. Weather on the South Plains can be weird at times.
 
mtneers_imp said:
Photo from this past summer.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Heh, heh, with this pic, I feel like being home, right Ron?
Maybe this September can even touch it....
:)
 
Nice shot Mtneers, hard to keep up with, talk about "both barrels" here is the gun turret from our last frigate that has now retired at the scrap dealers, they keep the paint looking good;

c97555b0b506209755910e865f83d6e4.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top