alprider
Road warrior
but now it's completely filthy in the front (exhausts ect) bcos any streets through the woods were some wet/soil......:huh:..but i really wanted to add a photo this month here..

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.





mtneers, I'm a bit hesitant to do anything to my '17ex because I just like the way it looks...but every time I see that blue tank, I start having crazy thoughts! I like the overall look yours has, the knee grabbers, the rack, the orange pin-stripe sidewalls. Very unique-in-a-good-way vibe to it.mtneers_imp said:Photo from this past summer.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Temperature was in the 70's yesterday, so I HAD to go riding and shoot a few photos. Supposed to get down to 17 with snow tomorrow night. Weather on the South Plains can be weird at times.EmptySea_imp said:Great photo subject, Ferret, and I appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Assuming that Rockhop's photos were taken in the last 36 hours, he would get to choose March's topic.
Heh, heh, with this pic, I feel like being home, right Ron?mtneers_imp said:Photo from this past summer.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

