CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Django_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
How refreshing to see a blue sky!

It's been terminally grey here in this part of the UK (far SouthWest) and raining virtually every day. :(

The wheels are out on the CB1100, ready to be taken and 'trued'. A "How To..." remove both wheels will follow soon. ;)
Like this at Houtman's service center?

97d1443825a41992147a42ab11e67148.jpg
Like this at Houtman's service center?

68fc9890bbe129557965688d97f95a79.jpg

That spot looks familiar. Hope you are well!
 
Yep, we feel good in our new home and the nice environment. Have already ridden 173 miles in the first days of the new year.

Sorry, no picture with a bridge so far...

cfd8ca585d53a59de5898ffc61c08984.jpg
 
Ferret, out riding on wet pavement again? Don’t worry, Razor and RickCB will bring cleaning supplies to clean your CB at the 2020 Rally. :D
Great bridge/CB pictures!
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Ferret, out riding on wet pavement again? Don’t worry, Razor and RickCB will bring cleaning supplies to clean your CB at the 2020 Rally. :D
Great bridge/CB pictures!
:dodgy: :D :rofl:
 
Felt like spring GO, 59 degrees. Crazy for January.
 
here are some pics of "my bridge" .. I remember it like it happened yesterday.. I woke up, after being unconscious, looking into two Harley riders eyes, them asking me if I was all right.. I looked down, to see if I was bleeding.. no blood.. they said, well what do you want to do! (we were standing in the middle of the road) .. they must have helped me to my feet and picked up my bike .. I went over to my Honda 919 and tried to start it.. it started.. my headlight was pointed up to the sun and my gauges were all messed up.. but I was able to get on the bike and ride it back to my shop.. I had broken ribs .. I found that out the next day (Monday) when I saw my doc.. I luckily had avoided a head on collision with the other bikes or I would not be typing this now..
chuck ..
.
5d5b2c01ee00093755f4c183d226f93a.jpg

.
9e8a4da8800cb817aa2e3e44da29ce3d.jpg

.
6d327ee274346711c8451d2d3fb82c47.jpg
f7fd75b306fd9f4c34164a1f54e98ae7.jpg
..
 
Since we're in a funny mood ( well done zbillster ) i came across this "waka" it's a polynesian type of vessel that has sailed for some years now and is undergoing maintenance.
It is a replica of the old vessels that populated the pacific islands in stages;

93f2de8fe469c99102eb45212a4ae578.jpg


Not a physical bridge but a symbolic one that" bridged" the pacific islands, hine-moana means woman of the sea or in modern terms; mermaid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top