CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone in 60_imp said:
So do we have a new challenge for January?
I would suggest something with snow since Chuck has already demonstrated snow exists in CA. I know Gin60, maybe trickier for you in those (*cough*), temperate regions.

MTC has easily shown the fourth season of Chicotown.

Maybe PB, Nortoon and Rocky can roll their rides into a snow bank ... dunno.

I know Ohio gets snow, so lots to go around.

Anyway, my lowly 2 cents.

- - -

This was motivated by Chuck's snowman.
 
Kiowa Eagle gets to call it.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Welll...in re-reading the challenge, I found the "that isn't a cat" clause (or claws). As we are empty-nesters and motorcyclists, we prefer our home to be pet free for now. We sometimes are the Air BnB for our son's cat when he is in town for holidays. So, I present Spoons, Cheryl, and my CB1100 with apologies for it not qualifying for the challenge. Believe me, though, it was a challenge to get all subjects looking at the camera at the same time.

3000f57a9cb0a74f864a72b23ef557b4.jpg
That is a beautiful CAT !
 
Houtman_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Welll...in re-reading the challenge, I found the "that isn't a cat" clause (or claws). As we are empty-nesters and motorcyclists, we prefer our home to be pet free for now. We sometimes are the Air BnB for our son's cat when he is in town for holidays. So, I present Spoons, Cheryl, and my CB1100 with apologies for it not qualifying for the challenge. Believe me, though, it was a challenge to get all subjects looking at the camera at the same time.

3000f57a9cb0a74f864a72b23ef557b4.jpg
That is a beautiful CAT !
(+1) Indeed!
 
I'm not trying to be the first, I defer to the next contestant.

But, here's my CB on a bridge!
 
Not from this month, but inspiration courtesy of the CB rally in West Virginia

bd90ead3fa9e402fecd3539638ac3e9a.jpg
 
How refreshing to see a blue sky!

It's been terminally grey here in this part of the UK (far SouthWest) and raining virtually every day. :(

The wheels are out on the CB1100, ready to be taken and 'trued'. A "How To..." remove both wheels will follow soon. ;)
 
Bazbro_imp said:
How refreshing to see a blue sky!

It's been terminally grey here in this part of the UK (far SouthWest) and raining virtually every day. :(

The wheels are out on the CB1100, ready to be taken and 'trued'. A "How To..." remove both wheels will follow soon. ;)
Like this at Houtman's service center?

97d1443825a41992147a42ab11e67148.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top