GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Congratulations MTC on keeping the feline image blur to a minimum. Tis' a feat (or "claws", as you say). 
Comfy image.

Comfy image.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

As the snow steadily falls outside, I'll leave this to you guysThe ferret_imp said:riding and staying warm?

I would suggest something with snow since Chuck has already demonstrated snow exists in CA. I know Gin60, maybe trickier for you in those (*cough*), temperate regions.Gone in 60_imp said:So do we have a new challenge for January?
That is a beautiful CAT !EmptySea_imp said:Welll...in re-reading the challenge, I found the "that isn't a cat" clause (or claws). As we are empty-nesters and motorcyclists, we prefer our home to be pet free for now. We sometimes are the Air BnB for our son's cat when he is in town for holidays. So, I present Spoons, Cheryl, and my CB1100 with apologies for it not qualifying for the challenge. Believe me, though, it was a challenge to get all subjects looking at the camera at the same time.
![]()
(+1) Indeed!Houtman_imp said:That is a beautiful CAT !EmptySea_imp said:Welll...in re-reading the challenge, I found the "that isn't a cat" clause (or claws). As we are empty-nesters and motorcyclists, we prefer our home to be pet free for now. We sometimes are the Air BnB for our son's cat when he is in town for holidays. So, I present Spoons, Cheryl, and my CB1100 with apologies for it not qualifying for the challenge. Believe me, though, it was a challenge to get all subjects looking at the camera at the same time.
![]()


Like this at Houtman's service center?Bazbro_imp said:How refreshing to see a blue sky!
It's been terminally grey here in this part of the UK (far SouthWest) and raining virtually every day.
The wheels are out on the CB1100, ready to be taken and 'trued'. A "How To..." remove both wheels will follow soon.![]()
That must be a sweet ride to work.KiowaEagle_imp said:It is GO. It's the Rapps Dam bridge in East Pikeland, PA. I cross it on my way to and from work.
