the Ferret
Road warrior
One of my big oaks is having a banner crop here, making a mess of the drive way, and the deer are here every day/night scooping them up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Heh, heh, ... "How many critters does it take to fill a lifetime?"The ferret_imp said:Yes I have PB..too old to climb into trees, knees not good for standing still for a long time, arthritic right hand does not like the tension of a bow string, and besides, I've killed enough critters to fill a lifetime.

Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!!KiowaEagle_imp said:Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.
Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:

My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:suhawk305_imp said:Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!!KiowaEagle_imp said:Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.
Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:![]()
My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:KiowaEagle_imp said:My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:suhawk305_imp said:Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!!KiowaEagle_imp said:Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.
Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:![]()

Your right Cormanus, no holes yet, I am too lazy to dig holes anyways! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:This is a very depressing conversation, suhawk. Please tell me you haven't yet dug the holes.
Chuckk_imp said:I was inspired by the earlier postings and the wonderful weather we had here today.. so it was time to visit a cemetery .. I got lucky and picked a great one.. it was small, filled with shade trees, quiet and peaceful.. what a place !! .. it made you want to have a picnic there.. I took quite a few pics, but will post only a few.. I don't know if there is some kind of limit on them or not.. I hope I don't get in trouble with the "authorities' haha..
chuckk ..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
![]()
.![]()
.![]()