CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my big oaks is having a banner crop here, making a mess of the drive way, and the deer are here every day/night scooping them up.
 
Yes I have PB..too old to climb into trees, knees not good for standing still for a long time, arthritic right hand does not like the tension of a bow string, and besides, I've killed enough critters to fill a lifetime.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yes I have PB..too old to climb into trees, knees not good for standing still for a long time, arthritic right hand does not like the tension of a bow string, and besides, I've killed enough critters to fill a lifetime.
Heh, heh, ... "How many critters does it take to fill a lifetime?" :)
 
Before that nasty weather in the midwest reaches my area, I grabbed my camera and went for a ride. I stopped at the Minisink Cemetery, one of many small cemeteries scattered around here. Some of the graves go back to the late 1700s.
bf07f5740fa02cbf45d64ee388e2e6d3.jpg
3c2b195a56b984e37a0fcd9870332d62.jpg
 
Ah ya suhawk ... the really old cemeteries are the most interesting. Long, forgotten souls to be visited by future strangers like us. Lots to think about. Nicely done.
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.

Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:
Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!! ;)
 
suhawk305_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.

Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:
Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!! ;)
My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Nice pics Suhawk! It was a nice day yesterday. I wish I could have gotten out.

Did you pick a spot while you were out there old man? :rofl:
Yes it was a beautiful day in the high 50's degrees F. BTW KE, I am already a proud owner of cemetery plots in my Wife's hometown north of Albany! Now RESPECT your elders!!! ;)
My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:
My apologies, I had forgotten you had already told me that. You purchased a doublewide so they can bury you with your CB! :biker:
Yes but both with both of my CBs! :D
 
This is a very depressing conversation, suhawk. Please tell me you haven't yet dug the holes.
 
I was inspired by the earlier postings and the wonderful weather we had here today.. so it was time to visit a cemetery .. I got lucky and picked a great one.. it was small, filled with shade trees, quiet and peaceful.. what a place !! .. it made you want to have a picnic there.. I took quite a few pics, but will post only a few.. I don't know if there is some kind of limit on them or not.. I hope I don't get in trouble with the "authorities' haha..

chuckk ..

.
d0049a55493666e15a9afa75768299ef.jpg

.
2b5b5e900e9dc1f897543ceafc3b6de9.jpg

.
7ae50861e99cee82b80635ec28646938.jpg

ce2b415056b23716ebceca2dd4824d44.jpg

.
a4f8e9f194168beb06318d0313626eb6.jpg

.
5dadef4f9c7b3cbedd51ace128a9a6fe.jpg
 
Some very interesting historic markers indeed Chuckk.

The CB got snuggled in there too.

Chuckk_imp said:
I was inspired by the earlier postings and the wonderful weather we had here today.. so it was time to visit a cemetery .. I got lucky and picked a great one.. it was small, filled with shade trees, quiet and peaceful.. what a place !! .. it made you want to have a picnic there.. I took quite a few pics, but will post only a few.. I don't know if there is some kind of limit on them or not.. I hope I don't get in trouble with the "authorities' haha..

chuckk ..

.
d0049a55493666e15a9afa75768299ef.jpg

.
2b5b5e900e9dc1f897543ceafc3b6de9.jpg

.
7ae50861e99cee82b80635ec28646938.jpg

ce2b415056b23716ebceca2dd4824d44.jpg

.
a4f8e9f194168beb06318d0313626eb6.jpg

.
5dadef4f9c7b3cbedd51ace128a9a6fe.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top