Sounds like a great story. My access seems to be blocked by some unstated security rules.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I could easily take screenshots and post the article (3 screenshots). However, I am not sure that would be an violation with copyright laws. The article was from the Middletown Times Herald-Record.Cormanus_imp said:Sounds like a great story. My access seems to be blocked by some unstated security rules.
Is this a dead end road ?noroomtomove_imp said:Here is a sign from a while ago but as it is now November I'm going to sneak it in.
Regards NRTM

Ah, go figure. Never been to the North Rim.Gone in 60_imp said:That sign is on the 20 mile-or-so two-lane road between the ranger gate to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and the rim parking lot.
Don't know, why I have the honor to pick a subject for the November photo challenge, cause it was the beginning of October when I posted my last pick. Maybe one can explain.EmptySea_imp said:Near as I can tell, Wisedrum has the honor. Great subject for October, Ben! Looking forward to Wisedrum's subject.