zbillster_imp
Been there
I've shared this before ...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's the 'burbs ... empty of hipsters ... everyone's drinking at home.Ben70_imp said:Nice snaps, zbillster. Probably a fine line between midnite quiet and saloon traffic going home, but probably no mail vans.
Ben


lol ... some ol' 1970 song released by a Canadian Ottawa band who were in California and thought that there was too many signs, and divisive signs.Chuckk_imp said:G.O. I can almost picture you singing that.. we need audio ..
The Five Man Electrical Band were just one of many fine bands in the Ottawa area. As a young bachelor in the 60s I frequented many clubs that featured live bands on the weekends. The most notorious was the Chaudiere's Green Door. Good music and cheap quarts of beer. But when the band finished their last song and the girls left with their boy friends, it could get rough with the bunch of drunken frustrated males left behind.GoldOxide_imp said:lol ... some ol' 1970 song released by a Canadian Ottawa band who were in California and thought that there was too many signs, and divisive signs.Chuckk_imp said:G.O. I can almost picture you singing that.. we need audio ..
- - -
Get your refresher fix here -->


95good one !! ..Gone in 60_imp said:How's this for a warning.
I was riding home from a meeting in Palos Verdes yesterday, and decided to take the scenic route along the cliffs over the ocean. Palos Verdes Drive takes you through Portuguese Bend. This is an area where the land has been shifting constantly since before I lived near here as a kid. For about a half mile, the pavement is perpetually patched and repaved over the undulating landscape, making it a vehicular roller coaster.