CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found parking spot for my CB, just beside Plymouth ElCamino in very good rejuvenated shape. Think is 1968, but I might be wrong???

840365ba8a4695be728af4d3e4f1ac87.jpg


b57aad20200c940d86b15e9ac625618c.jpg
 
Plymouth WISHES they made the El Camino. That was a Chevrolet

nice pics though, that El Camino is real clean
 
Yep read the names under the pics Chevrolet El Camino. Plymouth made a lot of cool cars... Challengers, Chargers, Road Runners but to the best of my recollection they never made a car/pickup. Ford had one too I believe on a Fairlane base.
 
I can read 'Chevrolet' on the hood in your picture, peterbaron. :D

And it had that wonderful GM 327 V8. Lovely beast.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yep read the names under the pics Chevrolet El Camino. Plymouth made a lot of cool cars... Challengers, Chargers, Road Runners but to the best of my recollection they never made a car/pickup. Ford had one too I believe on a Fairlane base.
Cormanus_imp said:
I can read 'Chevrolet' on the hood in your picture, peterbaron. :D

And it had that wonderful GM 327 V8. Lovely beast.
Thanks for your educational correction guys.
George, you have hawk eye...not being sure about automaker, I used Google as Plymouth... link came up...and did not read names under the pics as Ferret mentioned...I think, I had dirty welding goggles on...lol...:blush:
 
:rofl: that's what I wear when I want to see how clean my bike is
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Found parking spot for my CB, just beside Plymouth ElCamino in very good rejuvenated shape. Think is 1968, but I might be wrong???

840365ba8a4695be728af4d3e4f1ac87.jpg


b57aad20200c940d86b15e9ac625618c.jpg
1965 Chevrolet El Camino ... though I could see how the front could be confused with the 1964 Plymouth Belvedere (I grew up in the back of a station wagon version).

1967/68 are my favorite El Camino/Malibu designs.

(I spent my preadolescent youth memorizing how to identify USA makes and model years from the mid 1950s into the 1970s ... we had no internets, VHS or video games back then.) :D

At this point I'm waiting for someone to post a Mini-pickup?
 
zbillster_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Found parking spot for my CB, just beside Plymouth ElCamino in very good rejuvenated shape. Think is 1968, but I might be wrong???

840365ba8a4695be728af4d3e4f1ac87.jpg


b57aad20200c940d86b15e9ac625618c.jpg
1965 Chevrolet El Camino ... though I could see how the front could be confused with the 1964 Plymouth Belvedere (I grew up in the back of a station wagon version).

1967/68 are my favorite El Camino/Malibu designs.

(I spent my preadolescent youth memorizing how to identify USA makes and model years from the mid 1950s into the 1970s ... we had no internets, VHS or video games back then.) :D

At this point I'm waiting for someone to post a Mini-pickup?
1965 Chevrolet El Camino ... though I could see how the front could be confused with the 1964 Plymouth Belvedere (I grew up in the back of a station wagon version).

1967/68 are my favorite El Camino/Malibu designs.

(I spent my preadolescent youth memorizing how to identify USA makes and model years from the mid 1950s into the 1970s ... we had no internets, VHS or video games back then.) :D

At this point I'm waiting for someone to post a Mini-pickup?
When I came to Canada in 1981, my head was spinning around by 360*+, just trying to recognize the automakers, forget about their models...
:cool:
 
I've a friend who likes to restore old stuff, including these two muscle cars and a gas pump.

The Mustang is a '69, the Dodge Challenger is a '70

He is really a Mopar guy, and likes trucks mainly, but these are his babies.

He also has a Road Glide that he's ridden all over a lot of the far west, a nice machine but this month isn't "your bike with a Road Glide...:biker:

Ben
 
Beautiful muscle cars. makes me want to watch Bullet and Vanishing Point again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top