CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this 1959 Chevrolet during today’s ride. Located near Middletown, NY.
a22b07265ed60f30f6ff6c6e5975dd1e.jpg
 
So I went looking for this truck a couple of miles from my house for this month's challenge ... but I guess things with wheels move around quite a bit. :dodgy:

Also, it was taken 5 years ago ... and I'm not sure if my CB was even born yet ...

de420f12c803499d7a78cfd27e31c917.jpg
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Beautiful, and beautiful white walls.

Is that a Piaggio Beverly? (next to the pick-up)
That's my old 2007 Vespa LX150.
Reliable but like working on a ship in a bottle.
Finally found a college girl to sell it to last year.

Here's the back end of the Dodge ... with the period fins.

2353a5b0fc891f16b32a64524d250dfe.jpg
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
That vintage of Impala always seems striking to gawk at.

The CB looks good too!
GO, judging by the side molding, this car could have been an Impala or the middle line Bel Air. The car looks to be an incomplete restoration lacking any identification badges or trim.
However, I realize there can be different model designations between cars marketed in the US and Canada.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
That vintage of Impala always seems striking to gawk at.

The CB looks good too!
GO, judging by the side molding, this car could have been an Impala or the middle line Bel Air. The car looks to be an incomplete restoration lacking any identification badges or trim.
However, I realize there can be different model designations between cars marketed in the US and Canada.
GO, judging by the side molding, this car could have been an Impala or the middle line Bel Air. The car looks to be an incomplete restoration lacking any identification badges or trim.
However, I realize there can be different model designations between cars marketed in the US and Canada.
Okay - never realized the vintage Impalas could resemble a Bel-Air (or vice versa).
 
I'd say ANY vintage Mustang is a rare sight in France, let alone a legitimate Shelby GT 350. Closer to their birthplace they are seen much more frequently. This one belongs to a 28 year old co-worker who bought it in Idaho for $12K and did a lot of the resto work himself. I should have taken a pic of the interior. I think some of us would be impressed. 289 in it now but want's to drop a V8 in...351 Windsor or a Cleveland.

1653f243ef6daf10aa43c278f5d217cb.jpg
 
Yes I believe it was called a 289 Hi-PO (high power?)
 
Went out truck hunting today ... Texas finally makes good. :)

First, a Studebaker ...

5dfb8a2e4437b37cbae94b4824a58133.jpg


What's left of an International Harvester ...

96965caf2e13974cd3ce24e51bfa0a50.jpg


A two-fer ...

3955be580ea475cef5e8c3bc9cfd22ca.jpg


So ugly it's pretty ... it looks like a pickup bed back there, so technically ...

33a7cefcbaaa737ebc1001b139c88d86.jpg


Two with a fire truck (yes, two ... look closely) ...

35994132ab138d6820317751f08e6ca8.jpg


Good riding day ... hot of course, but low wind, no rain in sight. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top