CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to EmptySea’s rules (and he invented this game), Frulk gets to make the call about July’s competition.
 
July’s picture theme: CB shown with a car/pick-up made between 1960 and 1979. If car is manufactured outside of those dates it doesn’t count for contest but can still be submitted. ANY make of automobile/ pick up truck as long as it’s within those dates.
 
Frulk_imp said:
July’s picture theme: CB shown with a car/pick-up made between 1960 and 1979. If car is manufactured outside of those dates it doesn’t count for contest but can still be submitted. ANY make of automobile/ pick up truck as long as it’s within those dates.
Cool theme Frulk.
 
I just found out that the Ford F-1 truck was manufactured between 1948 and 1952, so it will not qualify for the monthly challenge contest... :s



However it is a good looking vehicle and the color matched well with the red CB, best of all, it was a great excuse to take the bike out this morning!
Happy Fourth of July! :)
 
Thread starter
Does this count?

1970's C10 and my mirror

b210384e54e0364f0f7b645fed711d7c.jpg
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol trick way to get it done Sea!
Cheryl and I rode up to Wisconsin to visit Glen and Laura. This was the best I could do while on the road. Keeping my eye out for an old car/truck that's parked where I can do a proper pose.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Innovative MTC!

But how do we know that is not you holding a CB mirror while hanging out the window of a '79 AMC woodgrain Pacer?
:rofl: :rofl:
 
My first car was a 10 year old used blue and white 56 Chevy in 1966. Bought it for $150 cash and a 22 rifle trade, and wouldn't qualify for inclusion in this photo contest. Too old lol.
 
I figure this would be a no-brainer in rural Texas ... but many trucks that look "old" are actually pretty new and just worn out.
I may have to go into the big city to find an authentic OLD old truck.
Meanwhile ... just to get me up on the board ... breaking in the brand-new Michelins.

941b94555b6f828ad437d15453d69e99.jpg

GoldOxide_imp said:
Bob750_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I am glad somebody knew was an AMC Pacer was. :)
I prefer the Gremlin, if only for the name...
I prefer the Gremlin, if only for the name...
My first car was almost a red '74 Gremlin. A reasonably cool lookin' car for its time.
I prefer the Gremlin, if only for the name...
My first car was almost a red '74 Gremlin. A reasonably cool lookin' car for its time.
Gremlin was my favorite $19 rental car in 1981 ... used it to take my dead Motobecane moped to the shop. Unlike the Pinto and Vega, it had 6 cylinders and some pep. I asked if they were selling it, but it was their best car. Back when you could rent a car at age 19 ...

More than you want to know about the Pacer ... like it was supposed to have a Wankel rotary engine.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top