zbillster_imp
Been there
You just described about half the buildings I encounter on my country road trips.\'64_imp" pid="222442" dateline="1557056400 said:Thank you very much for recommending me to propose the subject for May's photo challenge. I humbly accept and suggest a picture of your CB in front of a an abandoned, condemned or ruined building, structure or dwelling.The ferret_imp said:I hope not lol. Wasn't it an Aussie with a Kangaroo and an egg?
If it is me who decides, I'd like to defer the choice to '64 who had a most outstanding pic.
I believe our beautiful motorcycles would contrast nicely with the ruins that are caused by the passage of time and would produce some good pictures. Feel free to apply filters to enhance the imagery.
As an example, a photo of an abandoned structure that I found today on my early morning ride. Now, get on your bikes and take some pictures.
Okay, you asked for them ... a sample from today's ride in Oklahoma ...Glad I saw the topic while at lunch break during my ride ... this is the first building that came to mind, and I knew it was somewhere on the route home ... it's grown over quite a bit since I last passed it years ago, so you can't read all the art deco letters anymore ...
Side view ... you can make out "gymnasium" ...
And some more ... tried to pick the most interesting of the glut I saw while zooming by ...


